The Importance of Carpet Cleaning
Carpets Cleaned with Excellence
The starting point of interior design should be the flooring and the most comforting on your bare toes is the carpet!
Get that right, take proper care of it and it will outlive generations of new furniture.
The importance of regularly cleaning your carpet not only freshens up your home, it also has health benefits and can save you money in the long run.
Top Five Reasons to Get Your Carpets Regularly Cleaned
- 1. A thorough clean once or twice a year will extend the life of your carpet. A good quality, well-maintained carpet can last for decades. Professional cleaning will also maintain the carpet’s warranty.
- 2. Professional cleaning improves the air quality in your home, as carpets trap airborne pollutants that are removed by cleaning. This is particularly important for sufferers of asthma or allergies.
- 3. A professional clean prevents the build-up of bacteria, mould and allergens, it also removes dust mites and bedbugs; creating a healthier living environment.
- 4. It makes vacuuming easier. Intensive cleaning removes the deep-rooted issues and dry soils that stain your carpet – leaving you with just the regular dust and weekly debris to remove.
- 5. With a clean carpet your rooms will always appear fresh. We all want to make our home a place that ourselves and others want to spend time; smelling fragrant and looking ‘like new’ will help to make it as desirable possible. This is especially important if you are trying to sell your property.
Top Five Reasons to Let the Professionals Do It
- 1. Tough stains can prove immune to regular home-cleaning products that you buy in the supermarket and it is always a risk to try stronger products – will they destroy the carpet fibres in the process? Leave it to the professionals, they have specialised equipment and detergents perfect for the job.
- 2. Children and Pets come with a lot of joy… and mess… paint, food, mud, fur and bodily fluids. Such ingrained stains and smells can be difficult to get rid of – unless you call in a professional. As young children spend a lot of time in close contact with the carpet, it is important that you keep it as clean as possible.
- 3. Party House. Is your home a popular family/neighbourhood hub? A lot of visitors means a lot of dirt coming in and several feet treading it deep into the carpet fibres - vacuuming doesn’t quite shift it - book a deep clean and rejuvenate the carpet.
- 4. Removal of Bacteria and Allergens. A professional clean will rid your carpets of all the dirt you can’t see, but can cause you harm. These include bacteria, allergens and mites. It is also prudent to attempt to lower the humidity in the room (using a dehumidifier) if you have a recurring problem with bacteria and mites.
- 5. Never had your carpet cleaned? Not quite sure what the original colour looks like? Perhaps it is about time you called in the professionals to breathe new life into your carpets? It is cheaper/less hassle than buying new ones.